Freak accident with fire extinguisherPosted: Aug 28, 2013 9:33 AM EDTUpdated: Aug 28, 2013 9:33 AM EDT
13abc.com Bill Hormann - email
Tom Orvis of Plainville, Conn., is fortunate he wasn't in the wrong place when a fire extinguisher flew nearly a quarter-mile through the air and into his house. Connecticut officials say a machine operator was cutting beams at a metal recycling company Tuesday and accidentally cut into the extinguisher, causing it to explode. Orvis says he was in the kitchen when he heard a loud noise, and now has a small hole in his roof. The company says it'll fix the damage.
Click the link for the original story from 13ABC.com : http://www.13abc.com/story/23276652/freak-accident-with-fire-extinguisher
Just a friendly PSA, remember that extinguishers can be dangerous if they are not handled properly!
We here at A-Gas RemTec hope you all have a safe and wonderful Labor Day Weekend!!!